Uppingham Town Partnership events really does respect your privacy! We appreciate your patronage and are committed to user privacy. Consequently, we have created this promise in order to demonstrate our commitment. This statement explains our information gathering policies for on site “users” (visitors).
We May Collect the Following Information
• name, email address and/or contact details
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping and how we may improve our products and services
• we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy promise. Look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Uppingham Town Partnership events will never, ever, ever even think about sharing, selling, or otherwise revealing your email address or other information! Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us on email@example.com
This policy was first created on 13 September, 2013